Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How to Train a Mama



Over the last couple of years I've had to learn a thing or 20 about frugality.  I was laid off a few years ago from a cushy corporate job which changed... Pretty much everything.

Despite my well-known affection for 4-inch heels -- especially red ones -- I've had to priotize my spending and anything kid-related always wins. Case in point:


I really wanted those shoes. They're awesome,  right?

But then I met this little guy:



He's a bearded dragon, which the kid has been wanting for months.

Acquiring both simply wasn't in the budget. Guess which of these is home with us as I write? Let's just say the kitten is nervous about the new addition to our family and the kid is smiling in his sleep.

That's right, folks. That's how you train a dragon! Or a mama, as it were ;)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts